Private 30 Minute Weekly Instrumental Instruction = $180.00 per month
Private 30 Minute Weekly Voice Instruction = $210.00 per month
(15% military discount available)
1. Tuition is divided equally over 12 months regardless of the number of actual weeks in the month. THERE IS A ONE MONTH MINIMUM CHARGE PAYABLE PRIOR TO THE FIRST LESSON. If you are starting in the middle of a month, we will pro rate your second month to make the tuition payable the first week of the month. Otherwise you will be charged the fee monthly regardless of the number of lessons attended or number of weeks in the month. We offer a "family discount" of 10% off of tuition. This discount applies to multiple private lessons, or multiple students within the same family. We are a year round school. Classes do not stop for the summer. A TWO WEEK DROP NOTICE IS REQUIRED in order to discontinue services. You will be billed for services unless you email CAA (see "Contact" on this site).
2. A non-refundable registration fee of $65.00 per family is due upon enrollment. The registration fee is NOT an annual fee. This fee will not be billed again unless a family drops for any length of time and then re-registers at CAA.
3. Tuition is due and payable at the FIRST LESSON OF EACH MONTH. CAA will send you an invoice each month via email. Payment can be made online at www.CoronadoArtsAcademy.com (instructions in the invoice email) Checks can be made payable to "Coronado Arts Academy".
4. After the first month, you may discontinue your lessons at the end of any month with proper notice by emailing us through our CONTACT form on the CAA website. Notice to drop must be confirmed by emailing CAA by the 15th of the month. You will continue to be enrolled through the end of the following month if notice is given after the 15th. Lack of attendance does not constitute a drop notice. You will be billed for any month during which you are enrolled.
5. LATE FEES are applied as follows:
$30.00 after the 15th, than an additional $10.00 if not paid in full by the end of the month. You may be removed from the schedule if tuition is more than one month overdue. A repeat registration fee may also be required to return the the program. CAA reserves the right to discontinue your lessons if tuition is not up to date. ANY ACCOUNTS SUBMITTED TO THE COLLECTION AGENCY WILL AUTOMATICALLY INCUR A 40% INCREASE TO COVER COLLECTION COSTS. There will be a $25 charge for any returned check.
6. NO ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR CLASSES MISSED DURING THE MONTH. If the teacher cancels a class for any reason, a make-up class will be scheduled. Any classes missed due to illness or vacations by the student may be made up if notice was given BEFORE THE CLASS WAS MISSED. Unexcused absences, i.e. forgetfulness, bad weather or lack of planning will not be made up. Studio closures due to rain, earthquake, wildfire or other unexpected acts of Mother Nature will not be credited, though we will do our best to provide make-ups. No credit will be offered for student cancellations.